Tuesday 17 August 2021

Ormond Olympics

 

Last week we had Ormond Olympics at school and we had to dress up in the colors of the Olympic rings. I was in team Africa so I had to wear Black.

I really enjoyed the wheel barrow races that we did after the sports because it was fun

Something that was a bit tricky was the sack races that we did after the sports.

I am really proud of my effort in high jump because I came second.

Athletics is fun and I usually come second or third in high jump and long jump.







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bonny
    I am very proud of the effort you put into the athletics and well done for coming 2nd in the high jump!
    That's a great photo of you and Margo in the 3-legged race! It is good to see you helping the juniors.
    Ka pai tō mahi
    Mrs Parsons

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly was a fun day! We were very lucky with the weather! What made the wheelbarrow race fun and why was the sack race tricky? I am pleased that you had such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.